Sport IP Forum 2017 is an international event that will focus on the management of legal rights in sports and will be held on 22nd and 23rd November at Feria Valencia, Spain.
In it, the best international experts will reflect on the present and the future of intellectual property in the world of sports. Numerous conferences will include two major areas: management of sports competitions rights and management of sports activists rights, both inside and outside of the link with sport or club for which they compete.
Sport IP Forum 2017 will include a forum-exhibition of a corporate and business character: which is an ideal space for the presentation and launch of initiatives and undertakings that will promote B2B meetings as well as offering specialized solutions for the sports industry, general networking, and most important will also attract international decision-makers of the sector.
Global Sports Innovation Center powered by Microsoft and Feria Valencia will hold this congress and professional meeting which will specialize in demonstrating solutions and innovative products for sport.
WHO IS IT AIMED AT?
The event has a strictly professional character. If you belong to any of the following groups, you should not miss it:
- Media, entertainment and events agencies
- Agencies managing the rights of advertising and media for sports entities
- Video production and content distribution platforms
- Social Media Platforms
- Analytical and digital development companies
- Sports technology and connectivity companies
- Companies related to portable, video capture and location devices
- Branding, sponsorship and creative agencies
- Sports organizations: commercial, marketing, and operations departments
- License rights agencies for sports organizations, sporting events and brands
- Law firms
- Consulting companies
- Tax advisors
- Individual athletes
PROGRAMME AND SPEAKERS
The best international experts reflect on the present and future of intellectual property, at a conference led by Global Sports Innovation Center powered by Microsoft.
The conferences, grouped in 4 thematic blocks, address 2 major areas: management of the rights of the sport competition and management of the rights of the athlete..dOWNLOAD PDF PROGRAMME
- IP in sport and training
- Management of rights in singular sporting events and in competitions
- IP and athletes rights
- The distribution of content and digital market
Visit the event
Attend the conferences in order to stay up to date with the latest trends in intellectual property rights in the world of sports.
Participate as a professional visitor, with access to all the presentations by international speakers.
Three options of sponsorship designed to make your brand stand out in an international sporting event.
Consult our sponsorship options.
Would you like to have maximum visibility for your products and/or services in our exhibitions area in front of a professional audience of international level?