Sport IP Forum 2017 is an international event that will focus on management rights and how the technology is changing the way that rights are managed in sports. It will be held on the 22nd and the 23rd of November at Feria Valencia, Spain.
In the event, the best international experts will reflect on the present and the future of the new technologies and how do they affect to the intellectual property in the world of sports. Numerous conferences will include two major areas: management of sports competitions rights and management of sports activities rights, both inside and outside of the link with sport or club for which they compete.
Sport IP Forum 2017 will include a forum-exhibition of a corporate and business character: which is an ideal space for the presentation and launch of initiatives and undertakings that will promote B2B meetings as well as offering specialized solutions for the sports industry, general networking, and most important will also attract international decision-makers of the sector.
Also, there will be a space of opportunity and visibility for the most innovative startups in the field of sports.
The event is organized by Global Sports Innovation Center powered by Microsoft and Feria Valencia.
WHO IS AIMED AT
The event has a strictly professional character. If you belong to any of the following groups, you should not miss it:
- Competitions, sport events, leagues, teams/ clubs including all sports: marketing and operations departments
- Companies that activate sponshorships
- Media, entertainment and events agencies
- Agencies managing the rights of advertising and media for Sports entities
- Digital and social media video production and content distribution platforms
- Analytical and digital development companies
- Sports technology and connectivity companies
- Branding, sponsorship and creative agencies
- License rights agencies for sports organizations, sporting events and brands
- Law firms and consulting companies
- Individual athletes